The Sweet Science of Candy making!
Often we are asked to share the art behind the candy making. Apart from the obvious that you always start by dissolving sugar in boiling water, the process is actually very labor-intensive and time-consuming.
Here are some key steps in the process of hand making a business logo for a Perth based company as well as some interesting facts about the art of making the candy:
- Each batch is 8-10 kgs large, hence candy making is usually performed by a man
- Flavour is independent from the candy colour, so you can get really creative
- The candy making process takes about 3-4 hours, depending on the number of letters (to the maximum of 16 characters per candy batch) or the logo complexity
- The colours and flavours are made in Australia and in most cases are natural
- Candy is nut, soy, dairy and gluten free
Please share this newsletter with anyone who might be interested in getting their personalised rock candy made for an event or a wedding. We would love to help!
Hope you enjoyed our photos.